The Conference event is composed of Keynotes, panels, webinars and tutorials.
To access the Keynotes subpage click here.
To access the panels subpage click here.
To access the webinars subpage click here.
To access the tutorials subpage click here.
Topics of Interest
- Theory and fundamentals of synchronized measurements
- Synchronized sampling and synchronized phasor calculation
- The time reference and clock sources used for synchronized measurements
- Time dissemination techniques
- Synchronized measurement instrumentation
- Calibration systems for synchronized measurement instrumentation
- End-to-end calibration of synchronized measurement systems
- Procedures for certification of synchronized measurement devices and systems
- Acceptance, commissioning an field testing of synchronized measurement systems
- Applications of synchronized measurement instruments to critical infrastructure systems
- Modeling and simulation of synchronized measurements
- Data analytics for power system applications of synchronized measurements
- Implementation and design of synchronized measurement devices and systems
- Graphical user interfaces for synchronized measurement devices and systems
- Bad data detection and troubleshooting tools for synchronized measurement systems
- Metrics for performance evaluation of synchronized measurement applications
- Design and application of synchrophasor systems and components
- Situation awareness systems based on synchronized measurements
- Use of synchronized measurements in distribution and the grid “edge” applications
- Use of synchronized measurements in wide-area monitoring, control and protection (WAMPAC) systems
- Educational issues and curriculum related to synchronized measurements
- Cybersecurity issues and solutions for synchronized measurement systems
- The next generation of EMS and DMS systems based on synchronized measurements