The paper should contain original results of research that are related to the theory, design, implementation, application, exploitation, maintenance or evaluation aspects of the conference main topics. Only the papers that have not been published or presented in any way will be accepted for IEEE SGSMA 2021.
The prospective authors are invited to submit full paper (up to 6 pages). Papers longer than the limited number of pages are subject to an extra fee upon acceptance, limited to two additional pages.
The authors should prepare their manuscripts in accordance with the IEEE Conference Template. Manuscripts should be written in clear English language.
Registration for manuscript submission system
The IEEE SGSMA 2021 uses ConfTool manuscript submission system that will require authors to register for an account prior to the paper submission. A link to the submission system will be posted as soon as it is available.
All accepted papers, need to be prepared in accordance with the IEEE Conference Template.
IEEE FORMATTING GUIDELINES AND SPECIFICATIONS
Do not add any page numbering, header or footer other than the copyright notice required in the template at the bottom left corner of the first page:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: will be available soon
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: will be available soon
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: will be available soon
- For all other papers, the copyright notice is: will be available soon
Final versions of accepted papers must be prepared using IEEE PDF eXpress requirements:
- Go to the IEEE PDF eXpress website
- If you never used IEEE PDF eXpress, then click on the link New Users – Click Here and fill in your information.
- If you have used IEEE PDF eXpress before, then enter your email address and password
- The Conference ID is: TBD
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
Only if the check for compliance with PDF eXpress was successful, you can submit your final paper. The final paper submitted at the conference system must have a proof of full compliance generated by the PDF eXpress facility. Papers without the compliance proof will not be included in the IEEE Xplore data base.
SUBMISSION OF THE CAMERA-READY PAPER IN
Information will be available soon.
IEEE COPYRIGHT FORM
For each paper, one author has to complete the IEEE Copyright form.
The copyright form will be an IEEE electronic Copyright Form (eCF) that will be filled online. The official IEEE eCF will be sent to the registered (or first) author’s email address from an IEEE registered domain, to fill on behalf of himself and other co-Authors, after the camera-ready submission period is over.
Important note: Manuscripts will be checked for plagiarism and multiple publications using IEEE CrossCheck Portal (https://crosscheck.ieee.org). Submitting authors will be checked have they been prohibited from publishing with any or all IEEE publications using The IEEE Prohibited Authors List (PAL) Database.